Exercise apps for specific needs, beach body is $10/mth right now on Roku. Do what you can, just move, work up from there.
The point is to just move, and you will noticeably get stronger and be able to advance.
I wish I could offer an app that covers this but I hope you can take any app and listen to your body that if you can’t do that exercise, you can improvise to make it easier and work your way up.
You could also just start with a full body streching routine to get your body used to moving again. Actually that might be the best idea. That or dancing.
Anyways, good luck! I hope you find something you like!
try stretching for a few minutes everyday then work your way up.
little steps (like this app) and once you improve then you can go for a longer time or harder stretches/exercises
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?