Exercise apps for specific needs, beach body is $10/mth right now on Roku. Do what you can, just move, work up from there.
The point is to just move, and you will noticeably get stronger and be able to advance.
I wish I could offer an app that covers this but I hope you can take any app and listen to your body that if you can’t do that exercise, you can improvise to make it easier and work your way up.
You could also just start with a full body streching routine to get your body used to moving again. Actually that might be the best idea. That or dancing.
Anyways, good luck! I hope you find something you like!
try stretching for a few minutes everyday then work your way up.
little steps (like this app) and once you improve then you can go for a longer time or harder stretches/exercises
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?