Drawing and break down your daily schedule 30 mins to an hours and fill those blank in with active you usually enjoy. Like work out,me time, and work/family and than you are going to find out you've spend so much time on self-pity and angry about the things in pass.
Hello dear. Maybe you could reach out a friend, tell them about your situation, and ask kindly for some attention. Just a little bit of their time so you can express your thoughts and emotions, without getting judged. Maybe externalizing those things with someone just before trying to sleep, will help you achieve that. But don't be selfish, give appreciation to that person after. Kind words, gifts, some company too, you see. Hope you get better friend! -Jack
Lil Nova N.
Try scheduling and motivational speeches to find a away to push through what you need i have minor adhd and use motivational speech to help me stay focused
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴