So I really don’t have any app ideas because as you said, a lot charge now. But I do have an online site that costs $6 for a new workout daily and it’s an incredible workout. It’s Thequadguy.com
- For my morning exercise I’ve been doing squats. I’m up to 30 now and I hold the last one for as long as I can. What exercise do you do?
- Is there anyway to avoid a plateau? Sometimes it takes so long to get results. Other times no matter what you do, it seems you are not losing at all.
- How long are your morning workouts? Did they start shorter and evolve into a longer workout? What do you normally do in the morning and how does it help you focus on your day?
- How do you run when there’s it’s 2° F (-16° C) outside and there’s ice on the ground?
- How long do you excerise in the morning?
There’s an app called Fitbit Coach,I’m not sure if it’ll work but it gives u recommendations and I don’t think it costs a lot
Just download the PDFs from darebee and scroll through on your phone. Not perfect if you want meticulous tracking but it works
I use the NHS couch to 5k. A jogging app that slowly builds you up so you will be able to run 5k and helps you stick to a routine of it.
I’m sorry I won’t be able to help much. The one I tried using also costs, BUT they do leave some free downloading exercise videos from time to time. Check it out: FREELETICS. I haven’t used it in a while so I don’t if it’s still free…hope it helped. But I know the frustration, I recommend YouTube because I gave up with the apps.
Fabiana Da costa
Go to YouTube and do a search for Jessicasmithtv. She has lots of free exercise videos: strength training, aerobics, yoga, stretching to choose from and they range from 10 to 60 minutes in length. You just pick what you need! I love her videos and exercise with her every day.
I don’t use any app for exercise, I don’t like to have gadgets on my body when I’m exercising. I used to learn yoga 2 years ago but stopped the class after I moved home. Now I picked up simple yoga poses at the morning. Don’t make big change, just a small step of 10mins exercise will do good to you. Do some stretching and it will take you 10mins easily. And the most important is it’s no stress and free!
I’d recommend Keelo – it is a paid subscription app but there’s a trial and there’s no commitment. If you have a Fitbit, Fitbit Coach is great.
I’m not sure, but I know that fabulous is a great app. But since the app can help you through motivation, and many others habit from Duke University.
Since money can be essentially in economic. So in my opinion, it is necessary and will worth it to use fabulous.
There are a lot of apps available on the app store. You can choose based on the types of exercises you are interested in. Some of the apps are a Asana rebel, Adidas, 8fit Etc.
I use JEFIT. It’s very user friendly and a can be used as a social workout site, as well. (Although I don’t really use it in that way). There are hundreds of preloaded workouts you can follow, or you can build your own, which you can sort by day, type or length of workout, etc. It charts your workouts on a calendar, your progress, and you can add photos. Its also motivating to see the closing screen. When you finish your workout, it shows workout time (and if any was wasted), any new personal records achieved, and total weight lifted in aggregate form so you’ll feel like the Incredible Hulk. 😁💪🏼
I take exercise class Once or twice a week. The teacher motivates me. and schedule 10 mins a day for the remaining days. 40 times around the dining room table is 10 mins. Then 3 sets of 2 strengthening exercises. I decide what I’m going to do the night before and write it down so I don’t have to decide on the morning.
There is a FREE Beachbody app called mychallengetracker app. You can log all your workouts and any supplements you use. You can even easily enter measurements and weight. Super quick to navigate. I definitely recommend it.
I just started using Runkeeper and like it a lot because it has interval training and a “coach” in your ear while you run. I don’t know if I’ll have to pay at some point but so far it has been free.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?