I like to listen to audio books or music in the background. It helps keep my mind focused while allowing me to move around and take care of any chores or activities I want to accomplish during the day.
Listen to some music, even if you’re working or taking a nap it will help your mood to be better and it’s a better way to stay entertained..
Ah well I always have music in the background, always. Most of the time however it is music with no words, only melody. I tend to be always productive with just sounds in the background with minimal spoken words. Otherwise I will shuffle through music that I have never really heard of or know any of the lyrics! I tend to sometimes ponder the most when I do this. I'll catch a sentence or 2 that I can relate to and I take that time to reflect on myself and my surroundings.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?