I like to listen to audio books or music in the background. It helps keep my mind focused while allowing me to move around and take care of any chores or activities I want to accomplish during the day.
Listen to some music, even if you’re working or taking a nap it will help your mood to be better and it’s a better way to stay entertained..
Ah well I always have music in the background, always. Most of the time however it is music with no words, only melody. I tend to be always productive with just sounds in the background with minimal spoken words. Otherwise I will shuffle through music that I have never really heard of or know any of the lyrics! I tend to sometimes ponder the most when I do this. I'll catch a sentence or 2 that I can relate to and I take that time to reflect on myself and my surroundings.
- How can I disconnect yet still complete my fabulous evening routine?
- By disconnecting it means not touching the telephone at all?!
- What do you recommend doing when we face the disconnect habbit challenge?
- What helps you disconnect and unplug? Do you replace the habit of screen time with something else?
- How long did it take to disconnect from social media
- what are your habits to help disconnect?
- What part of your phone triggers you most to pick up your phone?
- I really like using my phone at bedtime because it is the only time I am alone and have time for playing games/browsing social media, etc. I know I shouldn’t use my phone at bedtime, so when do I get to play games?
- What are some things I can do that don’t have anything to do with my phone or computer to help distract myself.
- How do you deal with the desire to check your phone before bed to make sure you’re ready for the next day?