I often will have a small snack like food for my breakfast when I first get up, and then I’ll eat more filling snack a little later once I start really getting hungry. That way, your body is still getting something in the morning but you’re also not feeling like you’re force feeding it.
Hope this helps! You got this 👍🏼
Tip! It's so much better when it's icy cold so if you're using fresh berries or fruit it's nice to have some ice cubes to cool it down.
Hope this helps you ♡
I find that this helps me since after I get up I might go watch tv, where if I have something to actually eat like toast I will just end up leaving it on the table. But with a smoothie I will end up drinking it and almost not realizing it until it’s gone. Smoothies are flavorful and filing.
But if that isn’t your thing I think you just need to experiment with making or finding different foods. It can be hard to find but I believe eventually you will do it!
If you don’t want something too cold maybe go for oatmeal, or even pancakes. But if those are too sweet I would recommend eggs or an omelet. They won’t be sweet cold or too dry I hope. You can add plenty of veggies making it very filling.
Best of luck!!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.