Then the next step is honestly the easiest, just pick any fruits you have that would complement your smoothie and just chop them on top. If it were up to me, I would add some fresh bananas, fresh berries and fresh sliced kiwis on top. You can also add a variety of other things, the most popular choices are shaved coconuts, and lots of seeds – chia seeds, flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds.
– a big hand full of blue berries
– 1 banana
– a big hand full of oats
– some milk (oat milk or regular)
– a table spoon of peanut butter
Mix it in a blender and top it off with blue berries, banana, granola, coconut nibs and some nuts.
It's really nice, enjoy!!!
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?