But I also find myself eating a lot of eggs. Try mixing up the preparation so you don’t get bored.
I love an over easy egg on gluten free bread with avocado on the side. Or sub sweet potatoes instead of bread. Lots of butter and salt.
Lastly one of my all time favorite things is a good ol blt add avocado and an poached egg if you really want to do it up!
Also could try smoothies. Use coconut water, almond milk or other types of water, juice or milk as the base, add protein powder, any other powders you take (like collagen or other), then add whatever fruits and/or vegetables you like. Can also add nuts for another layer of flavor.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.