But I also find myself eating a lot of eggs. Try mixing up the preparation so you don’t get bored.
I love an over easy egg on gluten free bread with avocado on the side. Or sub sweet potatoes instead of bread. Lots of butter and salt.
Lastly one of my all time favorite things is a good ol blt add avocado and an poached egg if you really want to do it up!
Also could try smoothies. Use coconut water, almond milk or other types of water, juice or milk as the base, add protein powder, any other powders you take (like collagen or other), then add whatever fruits and/or vegetables you like. Can also add nuts for another layer of flavor.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??