But I also find myself eating a lot of eggs. Try mixing up the preparation so you don’t get bored.
I love an over easy egg on gluten free bread with avocado on the side. Or sub sweet potatoes instead of bread. Lots of butter and salt.
Lastly one of my all time favorite things is a good ol blt add avocado and an poached egg if you really want to do it up!
Also could try smoothies. Use coconut water, almond milk or other types of water, juice or milk as the base, add protein powder, any other powders you take (like collagen or other), then add whatever fruits and/or vegetables you like. Can also add nuts for another layer of flavor.
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?