- What are some ways you prep the night before or earlier in the week to speed up time to finish breakfast in the morning
- What do you guys like for breakfast?
- What do you make for breakfast on weekends?
- What is a “must have” for breakfast?
- What would be the great breakfast which gives energy and is healthy and tasty?
But I also find myself eating a lot of eggs. Try mixing up the preparation so you don’t get bored.
I love an over easy egg on gluten free bread with avocado on the side. Or sub sweet potatoes instead of bread. Lots of butter and salt.
Lastly one of my all time favorite things is a good ol blt add avocado and an poached egg if you really want to do it up!
Also could try smoothies. Use coconut water, almond milk or other types of water, juice or milk as the base, add protein powder, any other powders you take (like collagen or other), then add whatever fruits and/or vegetables you like. Can also add nuts for another layer of flavor.
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?