Making a smoothie and adding protien pwoder is the easiest way to add protien to breakfast or just eatong protien rich foods
I like to make frozen smoothie Bowles with frozen fruit and yogurt, it doesn’t take longer than 10 minutes. I use a good quality yogurt that’s high in protein and it’s fun mix around and change which fruits I use to make my breakfast more interesting
I incorporate it by making a sandwich with bacon and other things I like or ham. You can also make scrambled eggs wish ham and cheese or even bacon bits. This is a fast and good way to incorporate protein into your diet!
Protein can come from many sources, nuts, seeds, animals etc. Maybe using nut butters on toast, oatmeal, or granola. Or preparing boiled eggs the day before. Or you could multitask and turn on the stove for the eggs and do a quick morning stretch while they cook.
Hi,maybe eggs, Tofu or sth. like yoghurt/curd. You could maybe to a quick shake or smoothie, also soy milk or flavoured yoghurts ara a goodsolution!
I find something healthy, like an apple, and add something like peanut butter after I cut it. I don’t if this is helpful because I don’t really know what protein is, but I think you should start with a healthy breakfast every morning.
During the week I go for something easy to prepare like boiled eggs and then on the weekends I take my time to prepare my breakfast. Start easy and let it build
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?