Sorry about your foot injury 🤕, hope it heals faster.
I'll recommend you do exercises that are mild and are not really focused on the foot. You should do more exercises that wouldn't make you move a lot.
I’m sorry to hear about your injury – I hope it heals soon! I would highly suggest to try out yoga as an alternate form of exercise. In yoga, there are several poses and many different variations of the poses which could be completed with an injured foot. Additionally, some yoga practices/routines definitely work up a sweat, as well as help stretch out the body. If you are looking for a more intensive cardio workout, another suggestion I have is to try a stationary bike. Many stationary bikes have wide pedals which could accommodate for an injured foot (depending on cast size)!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?