It's usually advised to calm oneself atleast half an hour before you go to sleep. You can switch off your TV and put your phone aside too. Have a glass of warm milk mixed with turmeric and brown sugar. Brush your teeth, wash your face, use the bathroom and by now you'll definitely be relaxed. You can well enough now.. And if not, you can put on some melodious music or song in your phone, set timer and place it in a table nearby and close your eyes. You'll be fast asleep soon.
I take a long warm shower, relax my mind and do my skin routine. I put the kettle on and pour myself a small cup of herbal tea. Put my pjs on dim my lights and sip on my tea while reading a book. I will put on a meditation podcast to help me fall asleep easier and peacefully
Listening to relaxation music or reading a book, and also avoid using phone or laptop in about 1 hour before my bedtime.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.