I would stay start small and positive. It sounds like you are really down on yourself and that can get unpleasant if you end up journalling a lot about the things you think you did wrong. Maybe limit yourself to three things you want to change most, then look at what the obstacles are to those changes? For me it's exercise- a really big thing I need to change is my fitness. But I have this idea that I hate exercise so I work myself into knots about doing it. So I am trying a ninja approach where I sneak up on myself with loads of tiny changes so I don't notice the big overall change. I used to throw myself at running or gym classes, get hurt or burn myself out. Right now though I have committed to doing. Something each day. Something as small as a 4 minute abs workout or as big as a lunch break walk. Nothing too big. Then when that feels routine and enjoyable I will add another step, like cutting out my mid morning snack. The key is to find out what the obstacles are and then find out ways over or around them, bit by bit.
The key is just to write about it and write consistently. Write down first thought that comes to your mind. Soon you will be able to organise them into a bigger groups and anger choosing the first fortress, put some small steps to concur it
- Do you find yourself using the journal habit to keep track more of positive daily accomplishments or negative behaviors that you’d like to work on?
- What can you do to make it easier to write every day?
- Do you look back on previous journal entries you have made? If yes, so you look at any content in particular?
- Do you write in your journal daily?
- Do you today breaks from journaling, or is this a habit you do on vacation or other times you are out of your normal routine?
- How do you organize your daily journal
- Do you write in your journal as if you’re talking to someone else, or yourself?
- How’s do you motivate yourself to write in your journal?
- Are you writing in an aestethic, cool way or you just don’t care and write down thoughts and emotions?
- How Do u always write in Ur journal everything night?