I write about my worries, my successes and my progress. About my view point on certain topics And try to reflect about them
Mary Ellen Y.
That depends. Sometimes it's just the things I want to do to prepare for tomorrow morning. Other times it's the things I've accomplished and my goals for the next day. And occasionally when I have a really bad or stressful day I'll write the parts that mattered most and kind or analyzed them. And I'll also sometimes write about parts of my agenda for the next day that I'm dreading. But dont stress over it, just do what feels right when it feels right.
Usually just what I did that day and any event or emotions that stuck out. Sometimes I rant about something to get it off my chest, whether it be feelings or just something that happened in a show or book.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?