Maybe make sure youre not as tired when you start your meditation. Or add some movement to keep you awake like stretching!
Try short meditations in the beginning. Reduce the time such that you dont have enough time to fall asleep. Once you are comfortable with that time-period, gradually increase it.
Another you can try is energy breathings or taking a power nap.
Meditation is not something that is to be forcefully done. You have to let your mind and body free and dont force anything.
- How do you manage to keep your goals on a daily basis?
- How long does it take to really focus and center yourself?
- Should I aim to eliminate thoughts or just let them happen?
- How long did it take you to get comfortable meditating.
- How do you meditate?
- I meditate at night before i do the grateful practice should i switch it around.
- How can I keep my mind from wandering profusely? I have adhd
- Where you find the best place to mediate?
- What do you do for your meditation practice?
- I often fall asleep when meditating, do I need to avoid this?