Exercise is offcourse imoortant aswell, for this I would recommend a combination of cardio like swimming and/or running and abdominal exercises. I recommend the app 'sixpack in 30 days' for this. It has a good beginner session! Best regards, Mark
The best way to lose fat long term is to eat less calories every day than you burn. One way to do this without having to track every single thing you eat is to replace sugary junk food and breads and pastas with fruit and other foods with a lot of fiber. That way, you’ll be eating calories that keep you full throughout the day. For your breakfast habit, try to avoid toast and sugary cereal and replace it with oatmeal. I personally eat one serving of quick oats with banana slices along with some eggs every morning. Doing this keeps me full for a long time with a lot less calories than toast and/or cereal would.
As for lunch and dinner, try to incorporate some rice or other healthy carbs in your meals. Brown rice is a great slow-digesting carb that keeps you full for a very long time.
As for exercise, try lifting weights for strength at least once or twice a week. I would recommend starting your workout with some weight lifting and end it with some cardio like running or cycling. The strength training will increase your muscle mass which in turn raises your metabolic rate. This basically means you can eat more without gaining weight. The cardio will help you burn calories as well as perform better at lifting weights and improve heart health.
Start slow with all of this. Maybe start with only requiring yourself to eat a healthy breakfast every day and then, after you’re comfortable, add some exercise with plenty of rest between workouts. Once that becomes easier, start eating healthier dinners, then healthier lunches. When you do it one at a time like that, you’re really identifying all of your weak spots with each habit. This lets you strengthen these weak spots one at a time instead of being overwhelmed by many at once, which is discouraging.
Good luck! 🙂
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?