In the philippines, the usual breakfast is longanisa, fried egg and garlic fried rice. But sometimes we prefer omelette and scrambled egg.
You can try having a protein salad comprising of sprouts, cottage cheese, almonds and other dry fruits. Add salt and spices to taste. Instead of adding ketchup or any other sauce to it, you can add lemon juice to mix all the spices in the salad. You can include fruits to it as they are great antioxidants to start your day with. Have a great rest of the day!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.