* 3 eggs
* 30 g whey
* 70 g oats
* 100 g yogurt
* Drop of milk
* Half a teaspoon of bicarb
1. Add it all to a blender and blend until combined
2. Coat frying pan with butter
3. Pour batter onto frying pan
4. Add berries into batter white it cooks
5. As soon as you’re able to flip em, flip em and take em out (don’t overcook)
6. Serve with honey/maple syrup/butter/sugar/cinnamon/more berries
(can swap out the protein powder with a few drops of vanilla extract as well as add some peanut butter)
(Sorry if this doesn’t help you)
1. 4-5 Almonds, handful peanuts, and handful black chick peas all soaked overnight.
2. Any fruit like banana, orange or apple.
3. Don't miss on dates if you want to maintain your energy levels throughout the day. 5 dates are good 👍
I generally opt somethings from the above mentioned list.
I recommended using salt (and pepper optional) and olive oil and the most important seasoning is cumin as an Arab I always used cumin with hummus or eggs
1.boil ur egg for about 6 to 10 min
2. Wash ur parsley and tomatoes and then place them on the bread (don’t forget to cut ur tomatoes)
3.after ur egg finishes cut it to four or five pieces and place them on the bread
4.add a pinch if salt and cumin and if u would like pepper and then add not to much not to little olive oil
Fruits that go well with oatmeal are blueberries, red fruits, banana, and best of all, apples! if you have a little more time and want to make it even tastier, you can bake the apples with cinnamon! if you're short on time, you can just mix them with your oatmeal and cinnamon and put them in the microwave! either way it's delisious
Well, the best quick breakfast recipe I use is tapioca!
First, put the tapioca starch into a shallow pan and wait for about 1 minute
Then you chose the filling you like (I usually use tomatoes, cheese and spinach) and put it inside the tapioca.
Now u can eat it!
Any other things you want to add!
Mix together and chill in the fridge overnight! ❤️
• You’ll need one cup of oats
• A teaspoon of chia seeds
• A tablespoon maple syrup
• Almond milk 🥛 or regular milk (only as much as covers the oat)
• Put it in the fridge for overnight
• If you want to you can put anything on top of our delicious overnight oats
Besides toast sometimes will do cold cereal.or oatmeal. Two or three times a week I do the overnight oatmeal refrigerator thing. Works.out really well.
If you like salty breakfast then again one slice toasted whole wheat bread (this time we cut it half) in between some cheese, 1-2 pieces smoked turkey and thin red radish slices. Have a great breakfast.
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?