Okay so start small. With a three minute stretch, then a short 7 minute work out, followed by 3 more minutes of stretching. You can also go on morning/evening runs or walks, or simply walk around your house while you’re watching something or listening to music. Some sort of exercise is better than none.
I usually work out almost every day of the week and I have three types of workouts my leg workouts my arm workouts and my ab workouts
Find creative, nontraditional ways to get some activity in! For example, I consider doing laundry exercise for me because it requires a lot of carrying, walking, and spinning.
Start with small, quick and easy workouts. Then add to it. I started off with sit-ups and push-ups. Now I have a 15 minute workout in the works
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?