I usually do my morning exercise before I eat. In the morning I focus more on stretching and warming up my body, so I'm not doing anything particularly vigorous.
I usually exercise, cool down with some stretches to relax and slow my breathing, wait about five minutes, and then go make breakfast.
I believe that a protein rich food around an hour before exercise is recommended. Some prefer to exercise on an empty stomach too. Regular hydration is very important too!
I don’t eat breakfast before exercise in the morning. Unless its evening exercise and I usually give myself 2 hours to digest my food before exercise.
If it's a small snack like a piece of fruit, 20-30 minutes is adequate time to wait before exercising. If you're eating a full meal, wait at least an hour before working out.
Ma L Y.
This depends on the day. Some days I'm not exercising until later in the day due to kid and work schedule. I cannot exercise after eating, so sometimes I do it before I eat or 30-60 minutes later. Sometimes it's hours later, but I'm committing to doing it everyday.
My morning exercise happens before I eat breakfast. I prioritize my morning routine so that there is less of a chance of interruption and there is no feeling of being full that will prevent me from getting a good workout/run in.
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?