I usually do my morning exercise before I eat. In the morning I focus more on stretching and warming up my body, so I'm not doing anything particularly vigorous.
I usually exercise, cool down with some stretches to relax and slow my breathing, wait about five minutes, and then go make breakfast.
I believe that a protein rich food around an hour before exercise is recommended. Some prefer to exercise on an empty stomach too. Regular hydration is very important too!
I don’t eat breakfast before exercise in the morning. Unless its evening exercise and I usually give myself 2 hours to digest my food before exercise.
If it's a small snack like a piece of fruit, 20-30 minutes is adequate time to wait before exercising. If you're eating a full meal, wait at least an hour before working out.
Ma L Y.
This depends on the day. Some days I'm not exercising until later in the day due to kid and work schedule. I cannot exercise after eating, so sometimes I do it before I eat or 30-60 minutes later. Sometimes it's hours later, but I'm committing to doing it everyday.
My morning exercise happens before I eat breakfast. I prioritize my morning routine so that there is less of a chance of interruption and there is no feeling of being full that will prevent me from getting a good workout/run in.
- How many times you exercise in a day?
- What can motivate you to ensure you won’t quit while getting started?
- How does one fit the exercise habit into their morning routine? Is this something done right before noon or, is there a better time after awakening to start exercising? A set time? Maybe even stepping out of doors in pajamas to reach the mail box considered exercise for eight minutes?
- How do you reward yourself?
- What is a moderate workout I can do in my bedroom?
- If I train constantly, my muscles never get sore. So it becomes routine and boring. What should I do?
- Do you complete your exercise habit in the morning? I often have 6am work meetings, and I sometimes have difficulty getting the exercise in before work.
- What do you do for your morning activity?
- What is your morning exercise of choice?
- How can I remain consistent with exercise and ensure I carry out a routine everyday?