I usually do my morning exercise before I eat. In the morning I focus more on stretching and warming up my body, so I'm not doing anything particularly vigorous.
I usually exercise, cool down with some stretches to relax and slow my breathing, wait about five minutes, and then go make breakfast.
I believe that a protein rich food around an hour before exercise is recommended. Some prefer to exercise on an empty stomach too. Regular hydration is very important too!
I don’t eat breakfast before exercise in the morning. Unless its evening exercise and I usually give myself 2 hours to digest my food before exercise.
If it's a small snack like a piece of fruit, 20-30 minutes is adequate time to wait before exercising. If you're eating a full meal, wait at least an hour before working out.
Ma L Y.
This depends on the day. Some days I'm not exercising until later in the day due to kid and work schedule. I cannot exercise after eating, so sometimes I do it before I eat or 30-60 minutes later. Sometimes it's hours later, but I'm committing to doing it everyday.
My morning exercise happens before I eat breakfast. I prioritize my morning routine so that there is less of a chance of interruption and there is no feeling of being full that will prevent me from getting a good workout/run in.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?