I've heard that 7 mins a day will actually do the trick but I'm currently going to the gym as many times a week as I can and it's been pretty fun and rewarding
If you ask me, I exercise about 4 times a week on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. But it's your choice as it is your body. So do what you like and be proud. Be comfortable and confident in your own body. ❤️
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?