I've heard that 7 mins a day will actually do the trick but I'm currently going to the gym as many times a week as I can and it's been pretty fun and rewarding
If you ask me, I exercise about 4 times a week on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. But it's your choice as it is your body. So do what you like and be proud. Be comfortable and confident in your own body. ❤️
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?