I've heard that 7 mins a day will actually do the trick but I'm currently going to the gym as many times a week as I can and it's been pretty fun and rewarding
If you ask me, I exercise about 4 times a week on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. But it's your choice as it is your body. So do what you like and be proud. Be comfortable and confident in your own body. ❤️
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴