I've heard that 7 mins a day will actually do the trick but I'm currently going to the gym as many times a week as I can and it's been pretty fun and rewarding
If you ask me, I exercise about 4 times a week on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. But it's your choice as it is your body. So do what you like and be proud. Be comfortable and confident in your own body. ❤️
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?