Ma Lie E.
It is necessary to meditate until your body feels replenished, refreshed, and at ease. You can’t put a number of minutes on that, everyone has their own duration. Most people meditate from 5-30 minutes whereas some extreme people meditate at 6 hours. It all depends on what you specifically need to do for your mind and body.
I meditate twice a day for 5/10 mins but it's different for everyone. Do whatever you have time for and don't force yourself to do loads and loads of meditation.
I try to meditate at least 10 minutes per day. On days that I'm finding I need more clarity or a clearer mind I will meditate more in that day.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??