Hans Otto R.
if it’s regular that comes everytime you workout I suggest you to talk to your parents or a doctor just to be sure it’s not anything serious. You can try to do simple exercises like bridges or try doing the moves only for a minute or two etc. 🙂
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?