It has. It’s better to see what I have to do written down on paper than keeping a “to do” list in my head. It also gives me a sense of accomplishment when I see something checked off and continues to motivate me to complete my other tasks.
Writing out my to do list helps me sort thru all of the crazy clutter in my mind and helps me stress less. I'm able to see my priorities and I also do not have to do everything that I'm thinking I should do. I can focus on the list and feel successful if I finish what's on the list.
It helps me to reduce procrastination by not allowing myself to dwell on “what I should be doing” question or getting really anxious about all the task loosely floating in my head. It also helps me to selectively “forget” things that I need to be doing
In S Z.
Having a to do list sets my intention for the rest of the day. I always keep it in my line of sight so that I am constantly reminded by it at every moment of that day.
It helps me remember the things I want to do because I physically write them down on my to do list. Then when I get distracted or don’t have anything to do, my memory usually tells me that there is something for me to do.
- Do you have any time management tips by any chance? I often find it takes me longer to complete tasks than it should
- How many things do you have in your to do list?
- When you reflect at the end of the day, do you have a penalty system if you did not complete what you said you would?
- If you don’t finish the list , do you leave it or put it on again the next day ?
- How to order to do list when you have so much things to do?
- How many items do you put on your daily to-do list?
- regarding writing and completing the to-do list, how do you keep yourself accountable?
- Do you have a notebook ONLY for your task list?
- Do you ever include “daily routine” items on your To-Do list? While you’re forming the habit? Always?
- I would like to know how you deal with Events etc. that require you to change your plans and so also your to do list or completely change your timetable?