The Pomodoro practice to be able to work in short/deep sprints.
Scheduling blocks of time on my calendar for work that requires focus.
Scheduling meeting free days (Monday’s at the moment) to be able to work without distraction.
Turning off all notifications everywhere. This has been huge.
Getting off social media and news apps (which reward distracted behaviors) and opting instead for reading books and talking 1:1 with people (which reward focus and distraction free behaviors).
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?