The Pomodoro practice to be able to work in short/deep sprints.
Scheduling blocks of time on my calendar for work that requires focus.
Scheduling meeting free days (Monday’s at the moment) to be able to work without distraction.
Turning off all notifications everywhere. This has been huge.
Getting off social media and news apps (which reward distracted behaviors) and opting instead for reading books and talking 1:1 with people (which reward focus and distraction free behaviors).
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?