I really love running and going for jobs and work, well I dont really care what I'm doing, I only like doing it because I am outdoors in fresh air.
I love to swim, for me it provides me the opportunity to not have to think, and have a break from life’s crazy schedule! Another activity I find fun is skipping. I also love dancing!! 💖💖
I enjoy playing and doing sports, things like swimming and netball. But i also enjoy doing a bit of stretching and yoga as it makes me feel good.
I lie to say I enjoy “jumping around.” I like anything high intensity that isn’t complicated. My favorite workouts are ones you can do at home with just s chair and your own body weight. It makes me feel more in tune with my body.
A few quick sun salutations – youtube teaches them and they strech you.
Running somewhere green – in spring and autumm.
Getting into swimming too.
I enjoy the whole work out and not just one specific thing. That is just my opion. I thank you for the question have a good night.
I'm gonna plug my favorite youtube yoga instructor Ali Kamenova. I know people usually think of yoga as breathing and stretching but her vinyasa yoga classes are strength WORK. I like her videos because her beginner classes are incredibly easy to follow for people just getting into yoga, not too fast and she gives a lot of tips for the poses along the way. She also has more advanced sessions, and a few pilates classes as well.
- Do you try to make it the full 8 minutes or do you just do what you can do everyday
- How long does your exercise routine take? Does it extend in time?
- How do you get yourself to work out in the morning when your work day starts extremely early?
- How many times in average would you workout per week and what’s the percentage of high & low intensity?
- How do you motivate yourself on a low day? Or after a long day when you think it’s too much effort?
- How to exercise 3 time per week?
- I tried doing yoga in the morning and it was hard. My body wasn’t flexible. I need to warm up my body for that, so it takes time, that’s why I do it afternoon or evening. And I would like to have a calendar on my wall. Do you have advice for that??
- Yes. How or what keeps you motivated for doing exercise regularly?
- How do you deal with missing a day of exercise?
- What are your Morning exercise ?