I really love running and going for jobs and work, well I dont really care what I'm doing, I only like doing it because I am outdoors in fresh air.
I love to swim, for me it provides me the opportunity to not have to think, and have a break from life’s crazy schedule! Another activity I find fun is skipping. I also love dancing!! 💖💖
I enjoy playing and doing sports, things like swimming and netball. But i also enjoy doing a bit of stretching and yoga as it makes me feel good.
I lie to say I enjoy “jumping around.” I like anything high intensity that isn’t complicated. My favorite workouts are ones you can do at home with just s chair and your own body weight. It makes me feel more in tune with my body.
A few quick sun salutations – youtube teaches them and they strech you.
Running somewhere green – in spring and autumm.
Getting into swimming too.
I enjoy the whole work out and not just one specific thing. That is just my opion. I thank you for the question have a good night.
I'm gonna plug my favorite youtube yoga instructor Ali Kamenova. I know people usually think of yoga as breathing and stretching but her vinyasa yoga classes are strength WORK. I like her videos because her beginner classes are incredibly easy to follow for people just getting into yoga, not too fast and she gives a lot of tips for the poses along the way. She also has more advanced sessions, and a few pilates classes as well.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?