I really love running and going for jobs and work, well I dont really care what I'm doing, I only like doing it because I am outdoors in fresh air.
I love to swim, for me it provides me the opportunity to not have to think, and have a break from life’s crazy schedule! Another activity I find fun is skipping. I also love dancing!! 💖💖
I enjoy playing and doing sports, things like swimming and netball. But i also enjoy doing a bit of stretching and yoga as it makes me feel good.
I lie to say I enjoy “jumping around.” I like anything high intensity that isn’t complicated. My favorite workouts are ones you can do at home with just s chair and your own body weight. It makes me feel more in tune with my body.
A few quick sun salutations – youtube teaches them and they strech you.
Running somewhere green – in spring and autumm.
Getting into swimming too.
I enjoy the whole work out and not just one specific thing. That is just my opion. I thank you for the question have a good night.
I'm gonna plug my favorite youtube yoga instructor Ali Kamenova. I know people usually think of yoga as breathing and stretching but her vinyasa yoga classes are strength WORK. I like her videos because her beginner classes are incredibly easy to follow for people just getting into yoga, not too fast and she gives a lot of tips for the poses along the way. She also has more advanced sessions, and a few pilates classes as well.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?