I really love running and going for jobs and work, well I dont really care what I'm doing, I only like doing it because I am outdoors in fresh air.
I love to swim, for me it provides me the opportunity to not have to think, and have a break from life’s crazy schedule! Another activity I find fun is skipping. I also love dancing!! 💖💖
I enjoy playing and doing sports, things like swimming and netball. But i also enjoy doing a bit of stretching and yoga as it makes me feel good.
I lie to say I enjoy “jumping around.” I like anything high intensity that isn’t complicated. My favorite workouts are ones you can do at home with just s chair and your own body weight. It makes me feel more in tune with my body.
A few quick sun salutations – youtube teaches them and they strech you.
Running somewhere green – in spring and autumm.
Getting into swimming too.
I enjoy the whole work out and not just one specific thing. That is just my opion. I thank you for the question have a good night.
I'm gonna plug my favorite youtube yoga instructor Ali Kamenova. I know people usually think of yoga as breathing and stretching but her vinyasa yoga classes are strength WORK. I like her videos because her beginner classes are incredibly easy to follow for people just getting into yoga, not too fast and she gives a lot of tips for the poses along the way. She also has more advanced sessions, and a few pilates classes as well.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?