- I have a hard time feeling accomplished if I don’t do a 20+ min workout, but I know that working out for just one minute is better than none and I should celebrate that consistency. What are your tips for how to reframe my thinking on that?
- Dear Friends, do you have a particular exercise routine for mornings for amateurs with a duration of about 5 minutes? Just to awake the muscles?
- How long do you excerise in the morning?
- What exercises do you do?
- What do I do with the boredom that comes with routine?
Capture how you feel at the end of the day after a workout. Did you have more energy through the day? Did you get more done? Did you eat better? How did you sleep that night?
Keeping the results in mind helps keep me motivated to go out. There are days where my legs physically can't run, but hopping on the elliptical works for me.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?