activity requiring physical effort, carried out to sustain or improve health and fitness.
"exercise improves your heart and lung power"
So if your heart is pounding when you walk home or run then it's exercise. And playing after school with friends running around also counts as exercise. But remember that the best exercise is when you are having fun, flex your emotional muscles too. So laugh and cry and be happy. Emotional exercise and mental exercise are just as important as physical exercise. May the force be with you. Peace and good tidings to you
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.