activity requiring physical effort, carried out to sustain or improve health and fitness.
"exercise improves your heart and lung power"
So if your heart is pounding when you walk home or run then it's exercise. And playing after school with friends running around also counts as exercise. But remember that the best exercise is when you are having fun, flex your emotional muscles too. So laugh and cry and be happy. Emotional exercise and mental exercise are just as important as physical exercise. May the force be with you. Peace and good tidings to you
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?