activity requiring physical effort, carried out to sustain or improve health and fitness.
"exercise improves your heart and lung power"
So if your heart is pounding when you walk home or run then it's exercise. And playing after school with friends running around also counts as exercise. But remember that the best exercise is when you are having fun, flex your emotional muscles too. So laugh and cry and be happy. Emotional exercise and mental exercise are just as important as physical exercise. May the force be with you. Peace and good tidings to you
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?