Consider buying a few pieces of equipment for home so you can avoid busy times at the gym.
If you're nervous, and you have some flexibility, time your first visit or two to a time when fewer people are around. Familiarity with your surroundings make it less intimidating. And if all else fails, take a friend! Support in numbers, and you have a built in cheering section.
- What workout do you do if you’re running short on time?
- I find the gym so so boring. I only would go with a buddy and now that’s no longer an option as I moved away. How do you make the gym interesting?
- What areas do you target for sets on each day?
- What is your pre-exercise routine?
- What’s the worst part of working out? Now what’s your favorite part?
- I need to do hip stretches
- What do you do to avoid getting bored with your exercise routine?
- What is the benefit of meditating every day for a short time? I don’t feel any change.
- Is it okay to eat breakfast after exercise?
- How do celebrate after you complete your morning routine? It just doesn’t feel natural to me.