Well, I used to really really struggle with this. My memory is much better than it was but I make a list if I need to get several things done. I focus on the main idea and complete that and let the rest be fluid. Eventually all goals are reached. But it has taken me 2 years to get here. It wasn’t this easy before I had my tools to help me from the Fabulous.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??