If you think you’re being lazy why let yourself do it.
What I should be doing (laundry, putting my phone away, tidying my room)
What I want to be doing (watching television, going out for a drink)
What my body is asking for
(To drink a glass of water, to go for a walk, to get in bed)
These lists often help me get clearer on what is truly causing my slump or lack of motivation. Once I have this clarity it is much easier for me to pull out of it, even if it’s just to accomplish one thing. I hope this is helpful!!
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to