If you think you’re being lazy why let yourself do it.
What I should be doing (laundry, putting my phone away, tidying my room)
What I want to be doing (watching television, going out for a drink)
What my body is asking for
(To drink a glass of water, to go for a walk, to get in bed)
These lists often help me get clearer on what is truly causing my slump or lack of motivation. Once I have this clarity it is much easier for me to pull out of it, even if it’s just to accomplish one thing. I hope this is helpful!!
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?