If you think you’re being lazy why let yourself do it.
What I should be doing (laundry, putting my phone away, tidying my room)
What I want to be doing (watching television, going out for a drink)
What my body is asking for
(To drink a glass of water, to go for a walk, to get in bed)
These lists often help me get clearer on what is truly causing my slump or lack of motivation. Once I have this clarity it is much easier for me to pull out of it, even if it’s just to accomplish one thing. I hope this is helpful!!
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?