I personally like dancing, especially to silly Just Dance songs, because they’re hilarious and I enjoy some stupid entertainment while doing silly moves to stupid songs. Though, by saying this, you don’t need to buy Just Dance, there are many Just Dance videos on YouTube. When I’m home alone, I also like just free dancing (badly) whilst belting out (badly) my favourite hits. I’m not sure if this completely answers your question, but exercise comes in many forms and I’m not entirely sure whether I understood the question properly.
I enjoy running and do it 3x per week for a distance of 3.5 miles.
I also go to yoga class 1-2 times per week. Beginner classes to stay flexible and work on balance
I love using dance to exercise. Zumba is great, but as I get older and realize the importance of losing muscle mass, I have found a lot of fun in weight training classes as well.
The exercise that I think is most interesting is weight lifting, specifically exercises that actually strengthen my lower back my glutes and my hamstrings. My favorite exercise is the deadlift. I get almost immediate back pain relief after doing a deadlift session
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?