I personally like dancing, especially to silly Just Dance songs, because they’re hilarious and I enjoy some stupid entertainment while doing silly moves to stupid songs. Though, by saying this, you don’t need to buy Just Dance, there are many Just Dance videos on YouTube. When I’m home alone, I also like just free dancing (badly) whilst belting out (badly) my favourite hits. I’m not sure if this completely answers your question, but exercise comes in many forms and I’m not entirely sure whether I understood the question properly.
I enjoy running and do it 3x per week for a distance of 3.5 miles.
I also go to yoga class 1-2 times per week. Beginner classes to stay flexible and work on balance
I love using dance to exercise. Zumba is great, but as I get older and realize the importance of losing muscle mass, I have found a lot of fun in weight training classes as well.
The exercise that I think is most interesting is weight lifting, specifically exercises that actually strengthen my lower back my glutes and my hamstrings. My favorite exercise is the deadlift. I get almost immediate back pain relief after doing a deadlift session
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴