My favorite core exercise is probably any variation of jack knife – they just burn so much but feel so rewarding once you've done them!
Sorry, as I am still a 11 year old girl, I do not know the meaning of Core… So, I will answer this question- My favourite exercise is the Jumping Jacks!
Chloe Ting’s abs in two weeks video. It’s the one she’s wearing a purple color in. I did that for a summer and started seeing some really nice results starting in only…well…two weeks! But if we’re talking specific moves, my favorites would have to be Russian twists and planks.
Definitely plank. It does not take a lot of time but it is really effective. You do use your whole body which also is nice, but mainly the core. It is also something that you can do quick when you are having a quick break from work or studying
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to