I know it’s sometimes very annoying that you MUST exercise when you have chores, work, and other things to do around the house. But you must remember, even if you have just 5 minutes, that can still count as a workout. I like to do a 5-10 minute workout when I’m short on time. Fabulous also has 7 minute workouts that are perfect for those times where you only have 10 minutes, but still give you a good sweat. If you simply don’t have any time at ALL, try exercising while doing your work. For example, if you are doing a chore, put on some music and start to dance while doing it. If you are working, use a standing desk instead of sitting down all the time. These are simple ways to give you simple and short workouts, perfect when you’re short on time.
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to