I know it’s sometimes very annoying that you MUST exercise when you have chores, work, and other things to do around the house. But you must remember, even if you have just 5 minutes, that can still count as a workout. I like to do a 5-10 minute workout when I’m short on time. Fabulous also has 7 minute workouts that are perfect for those times where you only have 10 minutes, but still give you a good sweat. If you simply don’t have any time at ALL, try exercising while doing your work. For example, if you are doing a chore, put on some music and start to dance while doing it. If you are working, use a standing desk instead of sitting down all the time. These are simple ways to give you simple and short workouts, perfect when you’re short on time.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴