I know it’s sometimes very annoying that you MUST exercise when you have chores, work, and other things to do around the house. But you must remember, even if you have just 5 minutes, that can still count as a workout. I like to do a 5-10 minute workout when I’m short on time. Fabulous also has 7 minute workouts that are perfect for those times where you only have 10 minutes, but still give you a good sweat. If you simply don’t have any time at ALL, try exercising while doing your work. For example, if you are doing a chore, put on some music and start to dance while doing it. If you are working, use a standing desk instead of sitting down all the time. These are simple ways to give you simple and short workouts, perfect when you’re short on time.
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?