I do something that I want to do. Not going to the gym has been easy but it has been hard to get up in depressive episodes. To make it easy and just dance while I make some coffee is amazing.
Honestly sometimes I feel like becoming a couch potato again but what motivates me is my boyfriend. He makes me realise that being fit will lead to a better life with no health problems and so on.. so with this thought i keep myself busy with exercise
I don't worry if I can't get it done as soon as I wake up each day. If it means I go for a walk in the afternoon then fine, or do an exercise video on YouTube in the evening then fine. Otherwise I feel like I've failed before 9am and that doesn't feel good
I like to do light stretching and yoga. I’ve been putting a yoga mat down the night before in the room where I usually get changed, this way all I already have the things I need out to do yoga before I put on my clothes for the day.
Hi! Making this kind of changes in life routine is not easy to make it, i try this many times to habe a plan for my daily routine but always im failed thats why my friend was always teasing me regarding this matter because they know that im not become succed.. but in this year i try my best with the help of fabulous… i like this app they teachme in a simple way first you can start it first in a small details so that you can succeed now im in a 4th days of doing this, first drinking waterafter wake up2 exercises, proper eating … its very helpful to specially to my health
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?