Ummm… Exercise is not that much fun in my opinion! Exercise is soo tough and boring when I start doing exercise I feel like soreness in my entire body…I hate doing exercise that's it
I do stretches that are happy. For example, I'm not a big fan of yoga because it's taken to seriously, but because of my old science teacher I know that Japan has a national morning program for energizing stretches. They get the heart beating,don't make you sweat and allow you to be in the zone of stretching and stretching only, instead splitting your focus between a multitude of things. Basically, find something fun and easy for the mornings.
- I travel a lot for work internationally. How do people manage to stay disciplined while traveling?
- What exercises to you do? I hate the cold so find it exceptionally hard to go outside at the moment, and when I do I’m grumpy about it, so need some POSITIVE re-enforcement at the moment! Thanks!
- What is a good low pressure exercise for people with Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- How do you keep focused during your exercise session?
- Any recommendations for truly effective walking?
- What time of day is the best to work out?
- How I can push myself when I’m suffering with depression and anxieties and no support… ? Feel seriously lost.
- What is your biggest motivation to wake up in the morning to work out? Where do I start? How do I NOT snooze that alarm? 😭
- I really want to lose my belly fat. I am exercising and eating well; any other suggestions?
- What exercises do you usually do in the morning?