Try to stay off of and complete exercises that will not affect the lower foot area but like swimming or low impact indoor cycling, You can do it.
- How to be constantly motivated to do exercise regularly and completely.
- How do you differentiate a deep and shallow work and schedule time appropriately?
- Can I do many tasks in one deep work session?
- Why can’t I skip some of the exercises if I want?
- How do you follow your routines without getting distracted?
I think initially best to rest, can even use ice pack if pain came on suddenly, then in the next day can switch to warm compresses… stretching helps and then gradually return to previous exercise activity but go slow. Important to make sure it is tendinitis and not some more serious or painful injury such as a tendon rupture or tear in muscle.
I just do "eccentric stretching" you rise up on your toes and slowly let yourself down. It's it's own exercise, too, so you could use it as your exercise routine until it becomes second nature! But don't hurt yourself, definitely work with your doc to ser what you should be doing. If you push too hard you could injure the tendon and that needs surgery sometimes… occupational therapy is amazing if you find the right one. And, of course, "rice" Rest, Ice, Compress (ie compression socks) and elevate!
- How you manage to make exercise a habit?
- Should I be trying to do cardio every morning? Or is stretching/yoga okay? Should I really shoot for exactly 8 minutes?
- For someone who has been in FabApp for some time, which is the best practice? What kind of exercise? Is dancing a good practice?
- What is your favorite dance music for exercise?
- I recently started doing Yoga when I downloaded the Fabulous app. I really enjoy doing Yoga and felt that I wanted to do more than what was we have access to here on the Fabulous app. Is there any other Yoga app or type of Yoga practice that you recommend?
- What type of exercise are you doing in the morning?
- What types of exercises get you energised and ready for the day?
- Do you think you need to break a sweat to have a good workout?
- Should we eat or drink something before exercise? Or is it better to take a meal after exercise?
- Most times I am too tired at the moment to exercise… What would be easy light things I could do??