- How long does it take for joint pain to go away and be able to handle more than 30 minutes of exercises?
- If you do yoga, do you have any recommendtions on poses/sequences to do for morning exercise? I love yoga but I am very inexperienced with making my own routine.
- Do you have any tips for getting past the mental resistance to getting the exercise going when my mind is pushing hard for the lazier option?
- How long do you like to sit and breathe for before exercising?
- Is it better to drink water during your meals or half an hour before?
On the flip side, if you absolutely have to. Start with whatever is best for you. If you can only do a brief run, a brief workout, or even just a quick YouTube workout at home… just do that.
The trick to keeping a workout going is to make it small, easily accomplished, and reduce your obstacles to doing it. It seems counterintuitive but if your just trying to make sure you workout, start by working out 5 minutes a day or two minutes. Once you hit the 5 or 2 minute mark stop immediately. Your really just trying to do it regularly and at that point you just need reps consistently.
The other piece is if you hate running or don’t like getting up early… don’t do it. Do something else that works for you. As for obstacles, if it’s early and your house is cold and your workout stuff is in a far closer… put your clothes, shoes, hats, and everything else beside your bed the night before. So when you wake up, you’re just ready to go. If you have kids or a family… again, make sure you do what you can do reduce your obstacles that would normally stop you. You can’t minimize everything but definitely minimize everything you can.
The funny thing is that if you do something for 2 minutes everyday or every other day or just regularly eventually there’s a point where you cross over and the habit becomes an itch that tugs at you. At that point you’ll say to yourself… well, this is so easy now I’ll just keep going.
At that moment that’s how you know the habit is cemented. So… the trick to working out early or fitting something
Remember, things like exercise and sleep and meditation make you more efficient and increase your capacity to do your things. So all of these self care things are effectively time that you spend to gain yourself more time. If there's a lot dependening on you and your performance, remember this: in any system if the maintenance equipment is not well maintained, eventually the entire system will fail irrecoverably because nothing can be repaired of the repair infrastructure is broken. So if, in the system of your life you are the maintenance equipment, your well-being is critical to everybody else getting what they need.
success in the 1st day,,but not going well in 2nd and 3rd day..
so i came late to the office 2 days in a row..
Like, when I prepare my clothes I just make some exercise movement
I want to start exercising so I’m thinking that I’ll leave the stuff ready the night before and start slow with mild exercise
Also, wake up earlier.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?