What is important for me is to maintain the daily practice. Only letting myself take a day off when it's planned in advance.
First thing in the morning I exercise 10 minutes. During the day I walk 10.000 steps. I find the time because I do more things by foot.
I also keep a logbook. And when it was a heavy training I write down how I felt. And so I listen to my body. And An extra restday (or an easy workout) can be plannen in.
I find I can get by with less sleep if I have excersized 2 to 4 times per week
- What workout do you do if you’re running short on time?
- I find the gym so so boring. I only would go with a buddy and now that’s no longer an option as I moved away. How do you make the gym interesting?
- What areas do you target for sets on each day?
- What is your pre-exercise routine?
- What’s the worst part of working out? Now what’s your favorite part?
- I need to do hip stretches
- What do you do to avoid getting bored with your exercise routine?
- What is the benefit of meditating every day for a short time? I don’t feel any change.
- Is it okay to eat breakfast after exercise?
- How do celebrate after you complete your morning routine? It just doesn’t feel natural to me.