What is important for me is to maintain the daily practice. Only letting myself take a day off when it's planned in advance.
First thing in the morning I exercise 10 minutes. During the day I walk 10.000 steps. I find the time because I do more things by foot.
I also keep a logbook. And when it was a heavy training I write down how I felt. And so I listen to my body. And An extra restday (or an easy workout) can be plannen in.
I find I can get by with less sleep if I have excersized 2 to 4 times per week
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?