I hope that I helped u 🙏❤️
But I’m not sure what is a good answer to this question-
Probably best would be to still at least exercise even 10minutes or make sure not to fall off your routine more than one day?
If something appears suddenly then i change my routine and i go for shorter one like 10 minutes yoga, 7 minutes HIIT workout or 5 minutes power walk.
The purpose is not to follow the routine no matter what. The routine is what's helping you to reach the goal of being fit and healthy so, from this point of view, i have no problems adjusting my routine when necessary.
I may also skip dinner.
I don't prioritize my heath over my academic progress.
Although I regret this lifestyle I can't change the fact that work will always come before health.
listening to your work/study material or do chair exercise when you do your work.
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?