I would have to set an alarm to start getting ready for bed and an alarm to get up in the morning. I can put the alarm in another room so that I have to get up to turn off the sound. Therefore when I’m up it’ll be easier for me to just stay awake instead of trying to hit the snooze while laying down!
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?