As for motivation, remembering why you started this journey is helpful. What made you think about improving your habits? Why did you download this app? What is your end goal? Remind yourself that all these small steps add up to something amazing in a short time!
I want to be proud of who I am and what I am doing it can give me a great boost.
Of course, I'd like to study, get a better job, so I can make more money, have a less stressful life, but without the main things… it's just rubbish.
That would be all for now.
With working out, spend some money on a work out mat and have it in your room, then every morning make your bed and do a short workout to start your day. The mat is already there so you might as well.
I am born to be successful!!
My mantra wants to get rich, the first thing is to discipline and consistent.
1. Don't think, just do.
2. How will this improve my relationships by working on myself?
3. How does this relate to what I love to do?
The same way you dont need to motivate yourself every time you brush your teeth or choose your meal, you dont need to motivate yourself to complete your important activities.
I've made running and exercising non negotiable so just accept it's happening.
However if something crops up and I cant do it I'm ok with it and resume the following day.
You only need motivation once when you decide what's important and why, after that it needs to become automatic and habitual, not reliant on motivation.
It's not easy but it's simple to put in place and totally doable.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?