It's better 3,4 times per week than few times in a long period. This is because training is a fresh product and you will create new good habits.
It is better to work out for a few minutes 3 to 4 times a week because you build up a habit and you are not pushing yourself to work out for thirty minutes if you haven't worked out in the past.
I find it better, and more refreshing, if I work out for a small amount of time everyday. If I do this, then I normally feel more refreshed. Hope this helps!
For me, it works better when I work out for short periods more times a week because when I don’t, it is way harder to do it again.
A few minutes of work out 3 to 4 times a week wil yield better results as it will keep the body metabolism high. Working out multiple times in a week will also give you a sense of routine and consistency.
in my opinion, it's definitely better to do a shorter workout more often when you just start your new habit. later on, you can start doing longer workouts. good luck!! 💞
As an athlete I would say that it is better to work more times a week for smaller amount of time than the opposite because your muscles are growing whale you sleep so I think that this will be the better idea
I think it is better to work out a few minutes everyday. Since I work out every day, it becomes a habit the more often you do it. All the best buddy. 😉
I would say, it is better to work out for a few minutes 3 to 4 times a week, becaus this can help you to build foundations for permanent habits. Later on, you can work out each day just one minute longer… This is you you will reach your goal! Good luck!
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?