There's another one small thing I'll do before I sleep, I'll get my exercise bag ready, and place it at the door handle where I could see in the morning💃
I m dressed up, the bag is ready, I've had my good breakfast, every single step are all remind me to walk out right away💪
Ps. When I m in my bed, I'll try to imagine what i'll do the next morning, it kinda helps me prebuild a routine that would happen the next morning.
When I have it ready, I keep it in a box next to my bed, so I can put them on instead of a pajamas or such.
I don’t workout in shoes, so there’s that. Born ready, but no tangible object to remind me to do the work.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?