Cardio is my enemy 🤣🤣🤣. I don't have a particular set I would recommend. I utilize YouTube frequently for all kinds of exercise videos. If I like them if I repeat them. Amazon prime also has a slew to choose from. Most are designed for the at home user which is ideal for me.
7 min routine. It hits all body parts. Doesn't take alot of time or space. I like to do it in morning. Gets day started
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?