Cardio is my enemy 🤣🤣🤣. I don't have a particular set I would recommend. I utilize YouTube frequently for all kinds of exercise videos. If I like them if I repeat them. Amazon prime also has a slew to choose from. Most are designed for the at home user which is ideal for me.
7 min routine. It hits all body parts. Doesn't take alot of time or space. I like to do it in morning. Gets day started
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?