Cardio is my enemy 🤣🤣🤣. I don't have a particular set I would recommend. I utilize YouTube frequently for all kinds of exercise videos. If I like them if I repeat them. Amazon prime also has a slew to choose from. Most are designed for the at home user which is ideal for me.
7 min routine. It hits all body parts. Doesn't take alot of time or space. I like to do it in morning. Gets day started
- What is your favourite exercise?
- How do you get yourself to stick to your routine when your schedule is altered?
- What are the best exercises that you can do from home and take up minimal space?
- What are some more exercises to activate the core?
- What’s your go-to workout when you have 10 minutes?
- How do you get through depression?
- What is the lowest barrier form of exercise or activity that gets you moving on days when you feel too tense, too busy, or inversely too lazy to break a sweat?
- What are your at-home essentials for working out?
- What changes did you make in your diet to support your exercise routine?
- I recently tore the meniscus in both knees and it cut out my entire exercise routine. I can’t stand, walk, or bend my knees more than slightly. What can I do for exercise?