You’ll miss out less when you sleep more. As the toxins in your brain get cleaned up more effectively, thus, processing information better 😉
Anast Cia Z.
I listen to my body. It’s not important to stay out until midnight to ring in the new year if I’m yawning during the LRC game. Just go home and ease into bed, and that’s just what we did.
I’m a student, and I spend long hours studying and doing extracurriculars, so I’m often forced to choose between hanging out with friends or family, or going to bed early. During the weekdays I choose sleep, but on the weekends I choose social time.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?