You’ll miss out less when you sleep more. As the toxins in your brain get cleaned up more effectively, thus, processing information better 😉
Anast Cia Z.
I listen to my body. It’s not important to stay out until midnight to ring in the new year if I’m yawning during the LRC game. Just go home and ease into bed, and that’s just what we did.
I’m a student, and I spend long hours studying and doing extracurriculars, so I’m often forced to choose between hanging out with friends or family, or going to bed early. During the weekdays I choose sleep, but on the weekends I choose social time.
- I can’t seem to disconnect from Social Media at night.
- I would like to put my phone in another room at night, but I am afraid my mom or daughter might have an emergency in the night and try to call me, and u wouldn’t be able to hear the phone. Is it OK to just turn off WiFi, and maybe plug my phone in on the other side of room by my bed, so I won’t have tibe tempted to turn WiFi back on and look at internet?
- When do you locate your phone at night to recharge so that it is not by your bed but still convenient to check off your morning and evening routines?
- How to stop to use so much my phone !!!!?
- what are some things i can do when i’m disconnecting and unplugging?
- Is having a blue light filter on your phone good enough as not using the phone at all before bed?
- What is the hardest part of “disconnecting” for you?
- Do you have any tips on how to stay focused when you have to use your phone/computer for school work?
- Can anyone conduct their business affairs without a phone with the proper accomodation?
- How do I stop reaching for the phone when I’m eating? It seems to be an unconscious thing I do!