By eating a tub of ice cream…just kidding, a tall glass of cold water is most rewarding and definitely refreshing. Try it out!
I drink lots of water, eat a healthy breakfast and just do things that I love. Do whatever you like to do but be sure to drinks lot of water after!! Hope I helped ♡
Take time to pamper yourself! Take a nice bath and put in some essential oils and bath salts. Read a book and light a candle. Give yourself the freedom to LET GO….you deserve it! You can also play some music to pump yourself up. You could also have a small square of dark chocolate, which is heart healthy. Remember, as a Fabulous user I will support you in whatever you do.
I open my window and feel the sunshine and wind outside. This make me feel great in the morning. Then I would enjoy my breakfast.
I’m trying to get better about this but I’ve been celebrating by stretching/ foam rolling! Or using the Fabulous moment thing
Nothing over the top. I take time to reflect on a feeling of accomplishment. I think about all the days I haven’t exercised, and how even getting to a light sweat is a massive step forward. Then I grin for myself.
Currently I don’t. But it will be good to start reflecting on what I just did and make an emotional attachment what I accomplished!
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.