- How do you do deep work when you need a computer and therefore have to be surrounded by other people – and distractions?
- Do you find it more beneficial to deeply focus on tasks at hand or spend time on an ongoing project when you are fully focused for a dedicated time span?
- How do you get your mind to relax & concentrate on a particularly difficult, stressful or a very distracting day to get your deep work done? Also, how do you motivate yourself when you’re not feeling well to do the deep work anyway?
- When did you move up from 25 minutes of deep work to a longer deep work session?
- Yes, how should I handle small tasks? If high priority tasks take too long then I have no time for small group tasks, because once I start working, I can’t stop.
Now, at first it's going to be difficult, but the more you work at it the more your mind starts adjusting to working in that pattern it becomes easier to do and honestly starts feeling really good.
That's my way at least and it's changed my days dramatically.
Problem is this break usually takes too long. I need to find a way to not "overuse" my breaks.
Working on it! 😊
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?