- I cannot seem to organise my deep work session. I just dive in and start working in a scattered way on whatever seems more urgent and making me the most stressed. Then I get to the end and panic that I have not done anything. Any suggestions?
- Do you have a strategy to focus better or more quickly?
- How to make deep work easy
- Do you have any little rituals you perform around your Deep Work session to get you in an optimal headspace?
- How do you do deep work when you need a computer and therefore have to be surrounded by other people – and distractions?
Now, at first it's going to be difficult, but the more you work at it the more your mind starts adjusting to working in that pattern it becomes easier to do and honestly starts feeling really good.
That's my way at least and it's changed my days dramatically.
Problem is this break usually takes too long. I need to find a way to not "overuse" my breaks.
Working on it! 😊
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?
- What habit do you have for deep learning?
- Do you always use the timer? Do you find you stick to this habit better if you do or don’t?
- What distractions do you find helpful to get rid of, besides other technology?
- What do you do for Deep Work habit?