Now, at first it's going to be difficult, but the more you work at it the more your mind starts adjusting to working in that pattern it becomes easier to do and honestly starts feeling really good.
That's my way at least and it's changed my days dramatically.
Problem is this break usually takes too long. I need to find a way to not "overuse" my breaks.
Working on it! 😊
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?