- If you know you won’t have time to prep/eat breakfast the next day, what do you do?
- I am looking for good set of stretch exercise book to have with me all the time. Finding the best position and place makes it hard to follow.
- Do you juggle a paper and digital to do list? I have a HUGE to do list on my phone, with about a dozen categories and then a much shorter list on paper that I still often end up carrying things forward from each day. How can I juggle the paper and the digital?
- What is the best time to do it?
- I find I study obsessively. I love the work! I was just wondering how to not let it take over every aspect of your life?
And then check product stats on an online retail site like Amazon. See if it matches or not. If there's not enough information call the customer service number on the product.
If that doesn't work, just buy a brand that has a commitment and a proven history of healthy eco-friendly products, like toms.
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?
- Do you think that stick floss creates more waste (especially plastic) compared to string floss?