I have found that they’re really is no wrong way to meditate. However, I generally know I’m getting the full effect when it’s in a quiet comfortable place. Then after I feel more calm and present.
I'm not sure that's the whole. Problem. I need to learn. I just listen and oo what I'm told and hope to feel the difference at the end.
I don’t think there is a right way or wrong way. Just as long as you are taking the time to do it in a quiet and peaceful place and letting yourself go and clearing your mind, I’d say you’re doing what you need to.
You will see its effect on your thought process and life as well. You will be more relaxed and you will be having positive
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?