I have found that they’re really is no wrong way to meditate. However, I generally know I’m getting the full effect when it’s in a quiet comfortable place. Then after I feel more calm and present.
I'm not sure that's the whole. Problem. I need to learn. I just listen and oo what I'm told and hope to feel the difference at the end.
I don’t think there is a right way or wrong way. Just as long as you are taking the time to do it in a quiet and peaceful place and letting yourself go and clearing your mind, I’d say you’re doing what you need to.
You will see its effect on your thought process and life as well. You will be more relaxed and you will be having positive
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?
- When does meditation become enlightening for you?
- Do you ever count seconds until meditation is over? How do you get into it?
- How do you keep being motivated to do your habits every day and stick by the schedule you’ve made?
- Just a quick question does anyone have a favorite meditation challenge?
- Do you use an app, or do you try meditating from the Fabulous timer?
- Mindfulness and Meditation… are they both different? If yes, how?
- Any tips for feeling anxious about whether I’m meditating “correctly”?
- Do you use the built in mediation from Fabulous, or do you use an external one when you do a mediation habit every day?