I set a daily bed time and try to start getting ready for bedtime 30-45 mins before that bedtime. This allows your body to wind down before you need to go to sleep. Also this ensures that you actually go to bed near your desired bed time.
हम्मॊउने हिबा N.
I just put some relaxing music, or a bedtime story, turn off all the night , close my eyes and try to sleep, even tho its hard at the beggining and i keep turning around in my bed but the next thing i find out that im in deeeeep sleeep
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?