If unfortunately, one of those stupid pro-24h candidates is elected again, then: time to make choices in your life!
An hour a day is a healthy amount, and half an hour or even fifteen minutes can be good. Plus you might be able to find activities you can do with other people, so your exercise and socializing combine: swimming, hiking, having a gym buddy, dance classes. At work, take short breaks to get some movement in, like 5 minute stretching, moving your legs, or having small weights by your desk and lifting them. If you’re a hard worker, your boss won’t care. Or go to the bathroom and do some squats in the stall. Moving like this will actually increase your productivity.
I like to plan for 2 hours for dinner when I can, but I can also easily cook and eat in about a half an hour. I do this by meal prepping and grocery shopping on Sunday, and having the right appliances to make things quick, such as an egg cooker. Mostly though, there are plenty of quick recipes. Make some bacon bits on Sunday, stick an avocado in the toaster oven, egg in the egg cooker, and I have a healthy breakfast in literally 5 minutes. Things like a parfait are quick and easy. Reuse left overs (like cooked chicken) in other dishes to cut down on cooking time.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?